Thursday, April 8, 2010

Boy Stuff


Kalin and Mason are both ALL BOY
partners in crime! They are always building
some crazy bike ramp, shooting something out of
the cannon, going on a long hike together,
taking something apart, or working on
some kind of project. Here they are with one of
Kalin's rockets.
Well, I'm glad we have a big yard and plenty
of room for this project... "The Hole"
We can't even see it from our house, so it's Kalin's
own private hang-out spot. He's been working on this
since last summer - it's actually a lot
bigger than it looks in this picture!
Here's Mason's homemade wrestling singlet.
He says it gives him a "Texas Wedgie,"
so he didn't wear it for very long.
We got Kalin an electronic set that makes 100's
of different things - and I think they've about
made them all. This is the radio they made.
(BTW - Great gift idea...)
These guys are so much fun to have around,
and I'm so glad they have each other -
they're good buddies!

Snips and snails, and puppy dog tails...

No comments: